EXTRA NEOCHROM is a full gloss, highly durable enamel paint with superior gloss and colour retention, which provides longlasting protection and beauty. It is suitable for all interior and exterior metallic and wooden surfaces. It forms a hard and flexible finish with exceptional durability to adverse weather conditions and atmospheric pollution as well as to washing. It has excellent working and levelling properties and great hiding power.
- Surfaces must be clean and dry.
- Dry sanding, flame cutting and/or welding of the dry paint film will give rise to dust and/or hazardous fumes. Wet sanding/flatting should be used wherever possible. If exposure cannot be avoided by the provision of local exhaust ventilation, suitable respiratory protective equipment should be used.
- For metal surfaces that require antirust protection use anticorrosive primer RUST PRIMER
- For wooden surfaces after thorough preparation (scraping knots, filling and coating with putty) use undercoat VELATURA.
- Apply 2 coats of EXTRA NEOCHROM